AML Anti-Money Laundering
The AML solution is an award winning anti-money laundering and counter terrorist finance solution for banks and Corporates.
It is a complete, multi-branch, language independent AML solution for banks and other financial institutions and is dedicated to identifying, tracking and regulating potentially suspicious or illegal activities or the proceeds from crime.
An AML installation comprises a selection of modules that matches the exact requirements of your business. Modules may be combined and matched into any logical combination and you can add new modules at a later stage. AML works with any existing legacy system acting as a complimentary extension to it.
- The Know Your Customer (KYC) & Document Management module is a centralised data repository for all of the elements (associated individuals, associated companies etc.) that constitute a single customer relationship with your organisation. Entity risk weightings are automatically calculated based on risk values associated with designated risk factors.
- Account Monitoring & Transaction Tracking creates a single virtual tracking account for each relationship through which all transactions flow where they are then compared to turnover and transaction profiles established at the time of customer on boarding.
- The FATCA Reporting takes data from multiple back-office systems and consolidates it to create the necessary FATCA export files in the prescribed XML format.
- The Cash Remittance module is aimed at institutions that have a walk-in customer base who regularly remit cash to known beneficiaries. There is a visual identification of the remitter at the time of initiating the transactions. Limits are placed upon the remitter and beneficiary both daily and over a time of period.
- Provides Dashboards of essential information enabling you to be totally in control of the compliance risk at all times and therefore reduce the overall operational risk.
- Highly configurable and adaptable to internal processes.
- Published APIs into the back-office system enables a high degree of automation and thus a reduction of operational costs.
- A comprehensive alert management system allows recording and dealing with alerts, whether raised manually or automatically.