Customer Information File
AnaSys, a Bottomline company, offers an enhancement to its Financial Crime Compliance solution, which enables to safely filtering the Customer Information File (CIF) against official sanction lists.
The functional enhancement of the Financial Crime Compliance solution safely filters customer data against established sanction lists.
The solution can be installed as an Inhouse solution to assure that confidential customer data remains within the bank’s premises.
The customer information file scans are possible against the full content of new sanction lists, or alternatively, against list updates only. Different customer categories can be scanned using different filter configurations with category specific list information. Procedures for periodically and automatically import latest list updates are configurable.
The CIF can be imported via a file interface and safely stored as encrypted data. Configurable user privileges restrict the access to this sensitive information to authorized personnel, for data maintenance or investigation purposes.
A user-controlled process is provided to periodically re-scan the CIF against the latest list updates or to scan new customers against the complete set of configured sanction lists. Authorized security officers may qualify the hitting data and either whitelist or block them completely based on a configurable n-eyes workflow. The detailed results of each scan are stored and archived together with all manual interventions and are documented in separate reports for bank internal audit purposes.
- scanning against several embargo lists (Dow Jones, HM Treasury, etc.) including own bank’s list
- all scans saved for auditing purposes
- automated procedures for periodically import list updates and for trigger subsequent scans against the newly loaded list information
- designed as easy to configure multi-user solution with different roles for filter administrators and security officers
- lower business risk thanks to the provably fulfilment of international embargo regulations
- reduced manual operations to sensitive data inspection
- reduced cost to comply with regulations