Financial Crime Compliance
Originally founded in 1989, AnaSys was acquired by Bottomline Technologies in July 2020. The company continues to operate out of Switzerland, with the same core team and suite of products.
The Financial Crime Compliance allows the verification of financial transactions and customer data with common sanction and customer own (so-called white / black) lists. The customer lists can be easily maintained and constantly updated. Justifications and possible correspondence to the relevant clarifications can be simply deposited.
The solution provides a functionally complete application for compliance officers. An intuitive GUI supports easy post-processing of suspicious transactions. A multi-stage release can be configured to be compatible to the bank-internal requirements. The main focus of the solution lies in the optimization of the false hits, so-called ,false positives’, in order to reduce the internal effort. The granularity of the test is configurable. The effects of changing these settings can be checked online.
Originally founded in 1989, AnaSys was acquired by Bottomline Technologies in July 2020. The company continues to operate out of Switzerland, with the same core team and suite of products It specializes in the development and operation of interbank solutions. The Financial Crime Compliance is now an integral part of the SWIFT solution. Of course, payments can also be validated in other non-SWIFT formats.
- the Financial Crime Compliance solution is configurable so that suspicious transactions and customer data can be reliably determined
- common sanction lists (Ofac, WorldCheck, EUEL, PEP, etc.) as well as customer specific black and white lists are supported
- intuitive GUI with configurable workflow for processing suspicious transactions and maintaining black and white lists
- detailed audit trails and customizable reports with hit related information and belonging user activities. Forwarding via email / SMS
- lower business risk thanks to the provably fulfilment of international embargo regulations
- less ,false positives’ due to sophisticated fuzzy matching logic. The experience of treating ,false positives’ flows into the system, whereby the number of false hits can be reliably reduced over time
- easy integration of the Financial Crime Compliance solution into the automated processing of financial transactions (so-called STP workflow)