SWIFT Service Bureau
For over a decade, the company offers worldwide a secure and certified SWIFT Service Bureau for Banks and Corporates.
Banks and Corporates must process time critical payments reliably. The SWIFT Service Bureau offers such a secure and reliable outsourcing solution. An experienced team assures a continuous update of all SWIFT applications and infrastructure to meet the fast changing technical requirements. To reduce both their operational risks and costs, Customers of the SWIFT Service Bureau increasingly appreciate the outsourcing of these critical tasks to a specialised partner.
AnaSys AG, founded in 1989, is privately owned, with its operations based in Switzerland. It is specialised in the development and operation of financial messaging solutions. The certified SWIFT Service Bureau fulfils highest security and availability needs. All hardware and network components are fully redundant and proven BCM technology is in place.
Originally founded in 1989, AnaSys was acquired by Bottomline Technologies in July 2020. The company continues to operate out of Switzerland, with the same core team and suite of products.
- SWIFT application and SWIFT Service Bureau are SWIFT certified
- the two fully redundant data centres are located in Switzerland
- secure processing of all SWIFT message formats, including ISO 20022, Funds, FIN and non-SWIFT formats
- easy-to-use GUI for manual messaging and business monitoring
- configurable workflow and customizable host adapters
- integrated message archive and configurable reporting capabilities
- integrated Financial Crime Compliance with established sanction lists
- integrated reconciliation for Cash, Securities and Forex
- educed overall costs through shared service (SaaS model, Outsourcing)
- reduced operational costs due to high level of automation
- cost-effective and fully featured SWIFT interface
- less operational risk thanks to fail-safe and audit proven message exchange via SWIFT with comprehensive business monitoring
- expandable with Financial Crime Compliance and Reconciliation